Monday, September 16, 2013

Stevens Carbon Cross Bike For Sale PRICE REDUCED

I'm selling one of my cross bikes. This is the bike I won Nationals on in Bend, Oregon. Not that that means anything but this is the bike. It's a 56cm full carbon rig. Dura Ace 7800 with plenty of life left on it. Brand new Major Tom alluminum wheelset with Challenge Limus tires. You can even have the Time pedals if thats what you use. Everything about it is set up PRO. The bike is a 2009.

Price is $2000 or best reasonable offer.
PRICE REDUCED....now $1,450.xx

3 comments:

Alexey said...

Hi, Jonny. If this bike is for sale yet, please write me to a_z@mail15.com

Alexey said...

Sorry, can you write me from another e-address? Mailer gives an error when I try to replay to xxxcomcastxxx

Jonny Bold said...

Hi Langrenn,

My cell # is 508-274-0079 (USA).
Or boldwon@comcast.net I also left you a comment on your blog.
Thanks, JB